Jesse Heath (LinkedIn Profile) is an attorney based in Mexico City and Washington, D.C., with a practice focused on international white collar investigations, corporate compliance, and ethics advising. He enables his domestic and global clients to navigate internal and government investigations in multiple jurisdictions. Mr. Heath proactively counsels clients regarding corporate compliance and ethics matters, on which he provides clear answers and simple solutions to the complexities inherent to today’s global business landscape.
- Russians named in Trump dossier dismiss claims wsj.com/articles/russi… via @WSJ 5 months ago
- Mexican finance minister Videgaray forced out after Trump visit washingtonpost.com/world/the_amer… 9 months ago
- Mexico's National Anticorruption System finally becomes law - fcpamericas.com/english/anti-c… 10 months ago
- RT @longdrivesouth: What happened in #Oaxaca is an atrocious example of the non #narco-related instability, abuse of power common across #M… 1 year ago
- https://t.co/VBkcNGwyOI 1 year ago
- CNH compliance corruption crime economic development economy elections energy EPN fdi finance Guerrero Iguala informality investment labor legislation money laundering narco normalistas oil and gas organized crime Pact for Mexico PAN pemex politics PRD PRI procurement reform rule of law SENER SFP taxes tender tpp trade transparency Uncategorized US-Mexico Relations